Friday, January 29, 2016

Read these blogs for Alice § 101 rejections

I work primarily in the computer and electronics arts, so I deal a lot with § 101 rejections in the wake of Alice v. CLS Bank. I haven't found any magic bullets for overcoming these rejections, but I have found some bloggers that feature posts on this topic.

Here are a few of my favorites:
  •     The Software Intellectual Property Report ("Reporting from the nexus of software and intellectual property law" from Bejin Bieneman PLC)
  •     BilskiBlog ("Analysis and Commentary on patent eligibility and patent strategy", from Fenwick and West)
  •     USPTO Talk ("Observations about US patent examination and prosecution from a patent practitioner")
  •     Software Patents Blog ("Software Patent Law Blog", from Schwegman, Lundberg & Woessner)

No comments:

Post a Comment